Anonymous asked: Thank you very much for making me discover My Mad Fat Diary. I have seen only a part of the first episode, and I still have to see it completely and properly, but it already touched me, I don't know how to say it. I think you are a good and valuable person, and I like your blog. Thank you, have a nice life! :D
Awh, Anon, I’m so happy ^_^ keep watching babe, it only gets better. And more addicting. And more relatable. And more loveable. And more amazing. And more apart of you. And yeah.
So my beautiful elephant shorts came in from ASOS today, and I go and show them to my brother. I was wearing a shirt that looked awful with them, so I didn’t think much of it when he made a face and said, “Eh, I just don’t think I really like them that much.”
So then I went and changed shirts, and, happier with the ensemble, I went back into his room. And he said, “I just don’t like the way they look on you.”
And now, instead of being RIDICULOUSLY excited to show them off tomorrow at school, I’m almost afraid to wear them just in case everyone else reacts the same way.
This Sunday I am:
- preaching a sermon (both church services)
- ringing bells (second service)
- singing a solo (both services)
- going to a massive family lunch that will ultimately exhaust me
- going to PIHN rehearsal (right after lunch)
- going to choir rehearsal (right after PIHN)
- going to youth group (right after choir)
Kill me now.